Aiken High Parent Teacher Student Organization
~~~~~~~~~~ CALENDAR OF EVENTS ~~~~~~~~~~
MY AIKEN HIGH WEEK FEBRUARY 25th through MARCH 1st COME CELEBRATE WITH US
SEE PICS FROM LAST YEAR'S My Aiken High WEEK CELEBRATION...
To see THIS YEAR's Silent Auction items click HERE
WED MARCH 20 5PM - 8PM AHS LITERACY fundraiser at AT ZAXBY'S
- MON FEB 11 PTSO MEETING 6:30 AHS LIBRARY
- MON FEB 18 Teacher Work day (No school for students)
- SAT FEB 23 Campus Clean Up Day - 9:00am - ?.... stay all day, or just come for an hour, your talents are needed and much appreciated!
- MY AIKEN HIGH WEEK Feb 25 through March 1
- MON - DANCING IN THE "OLD" GYM (SHAG 6pm-7pm, ZUMBA 7:15-8:30)
- TUE - KARAOKE AT WING PLACE - 6PM - 9PM DOOR PRIZES
- THU - ITALIAN DINNER WITH MUSIC/ SILENT AUCTION (also this night is the Serteen's Talent show, so grab something to eat and head to the show!)
- FRI - JUNK IIN MY TRUNK - SALE IN THE PARKING LOT.
- MON January 14 - 6:30pm PTSO meeting in library.
- FRI January 18 (no school for students)
- MON January 21 Martin Luther King Jr. Day (No school)
- Wed January 23 - 5pm-8pm Eat at Zaxby's - Literacy Project fundraiser
- WED November 7 - 5pm til 8pm Eat at Zaxby's. No cards needed. 10% of all proceeds will go to AHS PTSO to support Aiken High School!
- THUR November 8 - 5pm 'til 8pm Eat at Chick-Fil-A. Take your spirit cards and 15% of all proceeds will go to AHS PTSO to support AHS.
- MON November 19 - 6:30pm PTSO meeting in AHS Library.
- Friday October 5 - Alumni Tailgate Party!!! Tickets at Tickets are now on sale for the Homecoming tailgate party on October 5th - 5:00-7:00 on the softball field. $15.00 for party and $21.00 for those needing game tickets included. Visit one of the following locations to get your tickets: Tea Garden Gifts, Unique Expressions, Plum Pudding, Aiken's Unique Giftique, Unique Frame Shoppe or Material Things.
- THURSDAY OCT 11 - TREAT YOUR FAMILY TO A DINNER AT CHIC FIL A, WHERE 15% of the PROCEEDS GO TO BENEFIT AIKEN HIGH THROUGH THE PTSO. TAKE YOUR CHIC FILET CARD from your Homeroom teacher.
- MONDAY OCT 15 6:30 pm PTSO MEETING - AHS LIBRARY
- SEPT 10 - 13 GET YOUR CHIC-FIL-ACARDS FROM YOUR STUDENT COUNCIL
- THURSDAY SEPT 13 - TREAT YOUR FAMILY TO A DINNER AT CHIC FILET,WHERE PROCEEDS GO TO BENEFIT AIKEN HIGH THROUGH THE PTSO. TAKE YOUR CHIC FILET CARD!
- MONDAY SEPT 17 6:30 pm PTSO MEETING IN THE AHS LIBRARY.
- THURSDAY SEP 20 6:00 pm AHS Open House and first annual Club Fair. Coach T's food wagon will be there.
- SATURDAY SEPT 29 - 8AM - 1PM BEAUTIFICATION COMMITTEE (COME AND SHARE YOU TALENTS! GREEN THUMBS, CARPENTERS, PAINTER, ETC. MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS!
The Aiken Hight PTSO, also known as the Aiken High Academic Boosters and more recently the Hornet Helpers, is a non-profit Parent Teacher Student organization created to augment Aiken High School needs by providing funding in the form of grants to teachers as needs arrise to enhance the education process. We reach out to our parents and the community for help by hosting fundraising events and campaigns to benefit our students, our future.
As we can, we support Aiken High through other commitees such as
For past and future events, check out the corresponding pages within the site.
Find us on FaceBook at AHSPTSO group
Merchandise can be seen on the Fundraiser Committee page or click HERE.
TASTE OF ITALY ORDER FORM
SILENT AUCTION 2013
Want to Become a Member?
SENIOR GRADUATION SEATING
Teachers Need a Grant?
Items that have been donated to us this school year:
- Computer and monitor for Art Dept.
- Planters beside the new Gym
- Laruel Moutain Water Distribution: My Aiken High banner
- Moon Beans Coffee: Coffee for Junk in My Trunk
- To see MAH Silent Auction donations